ML Ops Engineer
Reach out to us at
As an ML Ops engineer at Spoor you'll be joining a world-class engineering team to design and implement processes and systems that are performance and scalable in deploying machine learning models to cloud and edge efficiently and reliably.
What you’ll do
- Develop processes and systems to deploy machine learning models at scale
- Discover, benchmark and propose new AI architecture solutions and services for better developer experience and efficiency
- Develop and deploy scalable tools for engineering team to handle machine learning training and inference
- Apply software engineering rigor and best practices to machine learning, including CI/CD, automation, etc.
- Support model development, with an emphasis on auditability, versioning, and data security
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- Prior experience in an MLOps role.
- Hands-on experience using tools such as: Python, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, C/C++, and databases.
- Experience supporting efforts training and deploying machine learning models.
- Proven experience implementing CI/CD on large-scale operational AI pipelines.
- Operational experience deploying across cross-provider cloud computing.
- You have previous experience working on production AI systems
- You have strong analytical/mathematical and problem solving skills
- You’re a team player and get things done
What we offer:
- Employee equity in the company
- A market-related salary package
- A high quality of life and security in beautiful Norway
- A flexible working environment with freedom to tailor your work situation and hours to suit your life situation
- An opportunity to grow and learn as a professional and as a person
- A diverse and inclusive workplace and an opportunity to make a difference
- Work in a world-class team with exceptional talent on important problems
Spoor was founded in 2020 by founders Ask Helseth, Lorea Coronado-Garcia and Helge Reikerås who found each other in the Antler startup accelerator program in Oslo, Norway. The founders connected on a shared passion for renewable energy, sustainability and artificial intelligence. Spoor has received financial support from several of the Nordic’s most active investors: Antler, Startuplab, Firda, Wiski Capital, Nysnø, Ørsted, and Norrsken.