Reach out to us at
As a cloud engineer at Spoor you'll be joining a world-class engineering team to design and build the cloud infrastructure at Spoor.
What you’ll do
- Have the key responsibility for designing and building Spoor’s cloud platform
- Collaborate with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modify and improve existing systems.
- Educate a broader team on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and production deployment issues.
- Regularly review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements.
What you’ll need
- Degree in computer science or a similar field.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Experience with SysOps.
- Experience with a major cloud provider (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- You’re a team player and get things done
- Experience with AWS preferably AWS certification
- Previous experience working on production AI/ML systems
What we offer:
- Employee equity in the company
- A market-related salary package
- A high quality of life and security in beautiful Norway
- A flexible working environment with freedom to tailor your work situation and hours to suit your life situation
- An opportunity to grow and learn as a professional and as a person
- A diverse and inclusive workplace and an opportunity to make a difference
- Work in a world-class team with exceptional talent on important problems
Spoor was founded in 2020 by founders Ask Helseth, Lorea Coronado-Garcia and Helge Reikerås who found each other in the Antler startup accelerator program in Oslo, Norway. The founders connected on a shared passion for renewable energy, sustainability and artificial intelligence. Spoor has received financial support from several of the Nordic’s most active investors: Antler, Startuplab, Firda, Wiski Capital, Nysnø, Ørsted, and Norrsken.